About the Massage Therapist “BUA”
- Has many years as an experienced Thai massage therapist in Thailand
- Graduated from Arizona School of Integrated Study, Massage Education, Prescott, Arizona
- Licensed Massage Therapist for State of Arizona
PLEASE CALL TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT:
PHONE: ( 9 2 8 ) 4 6 0 – 0 2 0 3
AFTER APPOINTMENT ADDRESS: 4960 N. Hobo Circle, Prescott Valley, Az.
If unable to make appointment, please call us prior to appointment so we can save that reserved time for someone else.
OPEN: Monday thru Sunday: 8 am to 6 pm. Saturday open 8am to 3:30 pm.
Health Benefits of Traditional Thai Massage
- Facilitates relaxation
- Heightens awareness
- Frees blockages in energy flow
- Invigorates the nervous system
- Relieves pain and muscle tension
- Increases ability to absorb nutrition
- Strengthens and rejuvenates the body
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Increases flexibility (passive yoga postures)
- Gives a general feeling of well being assisting in balancing body, mind, and spirit
- Enhances elimination of wastes and toxic debris from physical, mental and emotional strain.