About the Massage Therapist “Bua”
- Has many years as an experienced Thai massage therapist in Thailand
- Graduated from Arizona School of Integrated Study, Massage Education, Prescott, Arizona
- Licensed Massage Therapist for State of Arizona
PLEASE CALL TO SET UP AN APPOINTMENT:
PHONE : 928-460-0203
OPEN: Monday thru Sunday: 7am to 7pm. WE ARE OPEN.
AFTER APPOINTMENT ADDRESS: 4960 N. Hobo Circle, Prescott Valley, Az.
Health Benefits of Traditional Thai Massage
- Facilitates relaxation
- Heightens awareness
- Frees blockages in energy flow
- Invigorates the nervous system
- Relieves pain and muscle tension
- Increases ability to absorb nutrition
- Strengthens and rejuvenates the body
- Improves circulation of blood and lymph
- Increases flexibility (passive yoga postures)
- Gives a general feeling of well being assisting in balancing body, mind, and spirit
- Enhances elimination of wastes and toxic debris from physical, mental and emotional strain.